To win, digits 1-9 must be placed so that each row, each column, and each block contains all the digits 1-9 with each digit appearing only once.
The puzzle was popularized in 1986 by the Japanese puzzle company Nikoli under the name Sudoku meaning single number.
Sudoka! is compatible with a wide range of Android phones and uses a minimum of resources.
* Start new games with randomly selected puzzles of varying levels.
* Resume and continue from the previous state of the puzzle.
* Restart the same puzzle from the beginning after resetting.
* Change the color scheme of the puzzle background, grids, keypad, and tiles.
* Enable/disable soothing background music while playing the game.
* Awarding of points and ratings based on he levels of puzzles.
* Continuous updates with more and more puzzles and features.
* Clear layout and easy navigation for ease of use by everyone.