Watch audio-visual stories told by young people who successfully overcame challenges and engaged on leadership pathway and help us develop the course for educators, psychology students and pupils themselves.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 14 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Analyze videos and prepare for video-related homework tasks, learn lived experience of peer leadership in such areas as motivation, self-confidence, health-related obstacles and career choice.
✔ Natasha: Dare to dream!
✔ Janelle: What direction are you heading towards?
✔ Billy: Find the motivation within!
✔ Craig: Overcoming obstacles is about never giving up
✔ Feala: How I realised I was hanging out with the wrong mates
✔ Fin: A mentor will inspire U 2 B the best U can!
✔ Jackson: Role models teach us to make good decisions
✔ Tami: Goal-setting towards self-fulfillment
✔ Tyrone: With the hard work comes the success
✔ Eru: Learning the formula of your success
✔ Tony: Value your opportunities - and change path if needed!
✔ Te Aki: Making a difference in others' people's lives
✔ Andrew: Being today's leader - not tomorrow's!
• Lifetime access to 14 lectures
• A community of 1000+ students learning together!
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMMY *
"This course is extremely clear and gives all you need to accomplish both your long-term and short-term goals!"
-(Jason Sebera ) ★★★★★
"This course was very inspiring for me. Lots of a-ha moment. I sure that after this course a big change will come in my daily routine. I highly recommend this course to the udemy community."
-(Jonathan Sp) ★★★★★
"A valuable psychological course on human beings change; I had a good time viewing the videos for sure.
Interesting and valuable, especially for young individuals."
-(Miks Veltmanis) ★★★★★
Instructed by : Dr. Annick Janson & Viktorija Gorčakovaitė
Dr. Annick is an Applied Researcher in the Social Sciences, specialised in the lived experience of leadership. She works in a range of domains such as Education, Innovation and the Health & Disability sectors.
Viktorija is a goal-oriented journalist, observer and online media enthusiast. She had experience working in a journalism area (both academic and leisure writing).
Install the "Success story" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.