Stuti sangrah, Hindi Prayers APK
Jul 19 2015
The description of Stuti sangrah, Hindi Prayers
Stuti also refer to the songs sung in praise of the deity.
Relating to word "stuti", coming from the same verb, stu (to praise), and basically both mean "praise".
The chanting of stuti the most popular form of worship in Hinduism. These hymns praise aspects of the divine, such as Devi, Siva, or Vishnu. This App is very useful for daily practice and worship.
The app from hindu dharmik collection is skillfully conceived, with some excellent features..
* Mark the Stuti as favorite, read, and unread.
* Adjust the font size
* Enable Night mode, where the screen will be turned into black and fonts are all white
* User friendly interface and easy to navigate
* Multiple language support:- Available in Hindi/Gujarati/English
It comes pre-loaded with a collection of the following Stuti:
1. Shri Ganesh Stuti
2. Shri Hanuman Stuti
3. Maa Mahalakshmi Stuti
4. Shri Krishna Stuti
5. Shri Ram Stuti
6. Shri Shiv Stuti
7. Maa Bhavani Stuti
8. Shri Shani Stuti
9. Trailokya Stuti
10. Navadevata Stuti
11. Shri Bahubali Stuti
12. Shri Narayani Stuti
13. Devi Stuti
14. Shri Vishwambhari Stuti
- Stuti sangrah, Hindi Prayers 1.0 for Android 3.2+ APK Download
Version: 1.0 (1) for Android 3.2+ (Honeycomb MR2, API 13)
Update on: Sep 06 2015
APK File SHA1: d4aa07e67413094d8b9ed18e1f97670897f4eaaf