Getting started with the app:
1. Login with your Digital Voice phone number and password. Please note that the app works with the primary number on your Stream account, not additional numbers. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by visiting MyStream.com/VoicePortal.
2. Make unlimited domestic calls without using your cellular plan minutes. The Stream Digital Voice application makes calls using the Internet, also known as Voice Over IP (VoIP). Make sure that you have a strong Internet connection, either Wi-Fi or 3G/4G, to ensure the highest voice quality.
3. Make international calls for low rates. Visit MyStream.com/VoicePortal to purchase international calling credits or to sign up for our Digital Voice International calling plan, which includes unlimited calls to more than 60 countries.
4. Dial numbers in your iPhone’s contact list or set up a list of Favorites for quick access from the Digital Voice app.
5. Get alerts for new voicemail and listen to them conveniently on your phone. You can delete messages or file them into folders, all from the app.
6. View your call history; manage your privacy settings, and more.
The Ooma app works with Android devices running 4.0.3 and higher.
Be aware that some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP over their network or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. By using the Digital Voice app over 3G/4G/LTE, you agree to familiarize yourself with and abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that Stream will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using Stream Digital Voice over their 3G/4G/LTE network.