The description of Strawberries Garden Run
Spring is finally here! Let's enjoy the season of flowers, vegetables and fruits. It is time to go to the garden to plant our favorite varieties.
Do business by having fun and develop your gardening skills in different parts of the garden: vegetable garden, flower shop, greenhouse, orchard and tool shelter. Take care of your garden and go to the market to sell fresh produce and buy gardening tools.
• Vegetable garden: To grow strawberries, lettuces, pumpkins, cauliflower or red cabbage, we need to weed, seed and water. Do not forget to install a scarecrow to keep the birds away from your plantations.
• Flower shop: The earth has finally warmed up under the rays of the sun! Discover a world of colors and floral varieties in the area reserved for flowers. Grow tulips, violets, roses, daisies and orchids. Create compositions and great bouquets for your customers.
• Greenhouse: You must create good growing conditions in the greenhouse to grow tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, eggplants and peas. Organic fertilizer should be spread and planting wooden sticks to help grow your vegetables. Hoses are broken and the watering system needs to be repaired!
• Orchard: A delicious smell of apples, plums, oranges, pears and lemons spreads in the air! Get rid of the moles in the whack-a-mole mini-game and separate the spoiled fruits from the fresh fruit in the mini-game. Cultivating fruit is a real joy for children!
• Tool shelter: Children love to store the tool shelter! Help them find the tools in this shelter upside down!
• Close: Stickers help decorate the farm. To get them, you have to win as many pieces as possible in mini-games. The stickers are interactive and feature animations and fun sounds.