Strataledge facilitates the core description process by providing a rich geological nomenclature. The standardization ensured by Strataledge produces valuable records of lithological units, sedimentary or geotectonic structures and petrological features that can be further consulted and correlated in several different kinds of studies.
The generated data is a valuable asset to calibrate wireline logs / well logs and to understand the depositional environment, reservoir geometry and reservoir quality.
- A precise emulation of the way in which geologists usually represent descriptive logs;
- Reliability of data quality and analysis improved by structured knowledge base;
- Fully integration of sedimentologic and petrologic data using a standardized nomenclature;
- Large and extensible visual nomenclature for several rock attributes such as lithology, textures, structures, body geometries, contact types and fossils;
- Improvement of the geological terrains investigation through cross-correlations within the described information;
- Natural touch-based interaction;
- Geologists’ productivity improved by mobile software;
- Speeds-up the description process and reduces errors;
- Data management through embedded SQL database;
- Data exportation for corporate database allow integration into geological models;
- Available in English and Brazilian Portuguese;
- Compatible with Android-powered tablets - Recommended screen resolution 1280x800pixels.