StakeTracker Mobile App APK
The description of StakeTracker Mobile App
The power of anytime, anywhere data accessibility makes mobile technology an essential tool to use as part of your organization’s stakeholder information management program. Fast and reliable entering of data, and access to important information makes it convenient for field staff to stay connected with all of their stakeholders, as well as being able to record those important interactions with them.
As stakeholder engagement becomes more integrated into day-to-day business operations, the demands of individuals, groups and governments have increased.
By combining the benefits of StakeTracker with the power of mobile technology, your organization now has the ability to quickly access and manage critical information, in turn, helping your consultation team exceed stakeholder expectations.
Security concerns for users in the field or the organization are eliminated, as our enterprise-grade encryption and user authentication will assure that all data is safe and that all privacy concerns are met.
The StakeTracker Mobile App is purpose-built for consultation professionals who are working in the field. Your remote teams will always be prepared for every consultation by having all the information they need at their fingertips. Consultation staff will be able to cross-reference all previous communications with stakeholders, with every topic, comment or issue raised; and they will have a complete list of consultation events that individual team members were involved in.
The ability to interact with an organization in the field raises the likelihood that stakeholders will respect your teams’ consultation efforts and they will likely be more receptive to, and understanding of your project, and how it is being managed.
• Add events, communications and stakeholders.
• Update stakeholder contact details on the spot.
• ‘Live’ links functionality in the mobile app has ability to take the User directly to a website, an email or a phone call.
• Save partially entered records as drafts for completion at a later time. This allows the User to leave the unfinished record to look up other information in StakeTracker while entering a communication, or, when interrupted by a phone call, they can then return to their draft.
• Look up topics, concerns, and issues, and see which stakeholders voiced them.
• Look up events and campaigns, to see who participated and which topics were raised.
• Look up core records: stakeholder groups, stakeholder individuals, contacts, and land parcels.
• View the location of land parcels or stakeholder addresses on Google Maps.
NOTE: this App requires a Subscription to StakeTracker to be able to use it.
Find out more about how our mobile app can assist you to better manage your stakeholder communications at www.sustainet.com
- StakeTracker Mobile App 1.0.2 for Android 4.1+ APK Download
Version: 1.0.2 (15) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Update on: 2017-08-17
APK File SHA1: a87862826aa156514b51e0b4ed819395da654f44
What's new: Custom website entry field for alternative server access.