Shri is the sacred name of Lakshmi. Shri is written atop most documents and spoken before addressing a god, teacher holy man or any revered individual. The word evokes grace, affluence abundance, auspiciousness and authority. When the word is spoken or written an aura of holiness is established. Whatever follows is imbued with divine blessing. Just as the word "Om" is associated with the mystical side of life, Shri is associated with the material side of existence.
Lakshmi represents the beautiful and bountiful aspect of nature. As Bhoodevi, the earth-goddess, she nurtures life; as Shreedevi, the goddess of fortune, she bestows power, pleasure and prosperity on those who deserve her grace. To realize her, one must respect the laws of life and appreciate the wonders of existence.
Scrolling Browse Mode:
• Read Sri Vaibhav Laxmi Vrath Katha offline after installed it.
• Slide book pages up or down or click the previous and next button on every page top and bottom to locate .
• Slight click any area of screen to open the basic settings of book contains Previous, Next, Catlog, Day/Night, Config and About.
• Clearly browse any chapter title and content.
• "Previous" on top screen location enables to fast flip to the prior chapter.
• "Next" on the bottom of screen enables to flip to next chapter.
• Define Font size, Line space, screen light turning on/off when reading, Sri Vaibhav Laxmi Vrath Katha basic information.
• Day/ night reading mode allows readers adjust color to protect eyes.
• Check the basic information of current book such as Book name, author, category, description, etc.
• Trigger valid links in the content.