Based on the preference of original owners of the web sites, the organization name, contact person and position, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address, web site URL, postal address, country, and many other useful information is available.
Some of the Features:
* Search by keywords.
* Search by organization categories.
* Search by organization services.
* Calling, e-mailing, and visiting web sites.
* Change of background color schemes.
* Submit new web sites to be included.
* Continuous improvements to services and user experience.
* e-Government web sites of other countries and their world rankings based on following.
"Department of Economic and Social Affairs Division for Public Administration and Development Management, United Nations, e-Government Survey 2012, 'From e-Government to Connected Governance', United Nations, New York, 2012."