According to the Bhagavata Purana, which is a sattvic purana, asserts that Krishna is "Bhagavan Himself," and subordinates to itself all other forms: Vishnu, Narayana, Purusha, Ishvara, Hari, Vasudeva, Janardana, etc. Krishna is often described and portrayed as an infant or young boy playing a flute as in the Bhagavata Purana, or as a youthful prince giving direction and guidance as in the Bhagavad Gita. The stories of Krishna appear across a broad spectrum of Hindu philosophical and theological traditions. They portray him in various perspectives: a God-child, a prankster, a model lover, a divine hero, and the supreme being. The principal scriptures discussing Krishna's story are the Mahabharata, the Harivamsa, the Bhagavata Purana, and the Vishnu Purana. He is also called as Govinda & Gopala.
• Read Sri Krishna Chalisa offline after installed it.
• Sri Krishna Chalisa bottom show you the percetage of current chapter, chapter name and current time.
• Slide eBook left or right forward to the previous or next page like reading a real paper-book.
• Slight click the center of screen to open the basic settings of book contains Previous, Next, Catlog, Day/Night, Config and About.
• Book content is encrypted, nobody can copy it.
• Clearly browse any chapter title and content.
• Config: Define Font size, Line space, screen light turning on/off when reading, book basic information.
• Day/ night: the two reading mode allows readers adjust color to protect eyes.
• About: Check the basic information of current book such as Book name, author, category, description, etc.
• You can enjoy the illustrations in flipping page.
- Dr. Vishal Aanand