Sri Aurobindo donned the cap of a revolutionary, poet, philosopher, writer, and spiritual master, during the course of his life. Born in Kolkata, he spent his early years in foreign countries, before coming to India. He became one of the primary leaders fighting for Indian independence, from British rule. With time, Aurobindo drifted from his political career and found a new motive in life - bringing a new spiritual consciousness amongst people.
Sri Aurobindo Daily brings the wisdom of Guru Aurobindo to you in a form of Mobile App, wake up every day, with Aurobindo's path breaking spiritual wisdom, starting today.
The app has some nice features:
- Share daily quote on social network & using other messaging tools
- Listen to background music, to create a serene environment
- Set an alarm to receive daily quote notification
- Add Quotes to your favorites
- Copy the quote to Clipboard
- In app purchase (to make the application Ad free)
- Look at other Dailypedia Apps
Download Now & enjoy daily bliss!