*** The internet permissions in the Lite version are for supporting adverts only. There are no adverts in the full paid version, as well as twice as many game modes, full UI customization and milestones to aim for. ***
The six game modes of Squence are:
- Sum: Create a sequence of numbers from the grid adding up to a specific target.
- Sum From: (Not in Lite version) Like Sum, but you have to start with a specific number.
- Equate: Make an equation sequence from the grid using addition, subtraction and multiplication to reach a given target.
- Build: Construct longer and longer sequences adding one tile at a time as fast as possible.
- Remember: (Not in Lite version) Like Build, but you have to remember the whole sequence instead of having it shown to you.
- Search: (Not in Lite version) Find the given sequences as fast as possible.
Squence has a fully customizable UI to suit your own personal taste. You can change the colors of everything and the shapes of the tiles in the grid. In this Lite version, you can only temporarily customize the game.
There are also milestones to be earned to mark your successes in the full paid version and you can keep track of your best scores.