This app has been developed for World Wide Fund- WWF Project titled “Sustainable Cotton Production in Pakistan’s Ginning SMEs. – SPRING”, which was carried out in cotton ginning sector of Pakistan. The project aimed at demonstrating the importance of sustainable cotton production among the ginners through promoting efficient and sustainable ginning practices. The app contains all SPRING Project publications and allows usersto view and read the reports on your android device 24/7, even offline.
• User friendly interface developed specifically for Android powered devices.
• Works without an internet connection once downloaded on your device.
• Help guides for ginners, farmers and researchers.
• A scroll bar to facilitate you to skim through the reports.
• Navigation option to skip the unwanted screens and go directly to the publication section.
• Lets you view the reports in list or thumbnail version.
• A feedback email which provides a platform to interact with the WWF Spring Project professionals for advice, feedback and guidance.