This demo app contains three assemblies with up to 4300 parts/instances and 350,000 triangles in the root assembly. You can navigate through the entire assembly hierarchy, rotate all all assemblies/parts, zoom in and out and put any part into the shopping cart. The shopping cart view contains a 3D preview for each part.
SparePartsPlace supports Windows- and Mac-OS, most used browsers such as InternetExplorer, Opera, Firefox, Safari, Chrome etc. and also Mobile Devices like iPad oder Tablets (Android-OS).
SparePartsPlace offers your company a attractive and high performance web platform for your 3D spare parts catalogs. As an outsourcing partner, we make sure to provide your service to your customers in the best way - and with minimal effort for you: we assume the data preparation, deployment, hosting and managing the inquiry and ordering system for you.
Your benefits are:
* no need for complex building detail and sectional drawings, manuals, lists, etc.
* no costs for software, training, software maintenance, etc. for catalog processing
* no graphics, layout and printing for catalogs
* all current data are available for your customers in one place
* your Web Catalog: solution customized to all kinds of needs, wants and demands
* display of meta data (eg from ERP, PDM, SAP, ...)
* simple locating of spare parts from the 3D models
* integrated database-based customer and user management and shopping cart system
* no more discussions about 'false ordered goods' about misinterpreted or misunderstood drawings or lists, language- or transmission errors
The outsourcing of the spare parts catalogs also offers strategic option, especially for SMB's: We provide our know-how to ensure that your internal resources are available for your business objectives.
CAD assembly assemblies spare parts visualization catalog shopping cart 3D model render opengl