The description of Spoken English
Spoken English use to improve your grammar for speaking in daily life
improve your speaking English to learn easy way. grammatically formation of beginning stage of sentences, initial level English grammar
maximum help to students who studying. practice set available and updating will be time to time .
app contain preparation of entrance examination students like that railway, samvidha sikshak, mailabaalvikas adhikaari,uppsc, mppsc,upsi,dp,dpsi,rpsi,rp,app,apsi,jkp,jpsc,kp,tet,constable,bed,6th class,7th class,8 class, 9th class,10th class etc.
-Beginning formation of sentences
-competitive related materials
-study in lesson formation
-error, spotting error, are type material
-basically use in many classes
Basic English Grammar Lessons
1. Singular and Plural Nouns
2. Count Nouns vs. Non-Count Nouns
3. Possessive Nouns
5. 'Be' Verbs
6. Action Verbs
8. Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
10. Simple Tense
11. Progressive and Perfect Tense
12. Perfect Progressive Tense
13. Irregular Verbs
15. Infinitives 1
16. Infinitives 2
17. Active Voice and Passive Voice
18. Indicative, Imperative, Subjunctive Mood
19. Auxiliary Verbs - 'Be,' 'Do,' 'Have'
20. Auxiliary Verbs - 'Will/Would,' 'Shall/Should'
21. Auxiliary Verbs - 'Can/Could,' 'May/Might/Must'
22. Prepositions - 'On,' 'At,' 'In'
23. Prepositions - 'Of,' 'To,' 'For'
24. Prepositions - 'With,' 'Over,' 'By'
25. Conjunctions - Coordinating and Correlative
26. Conjunctions - Subordinating
27. Conjunctive Adverbs
28. Articles - Indefinite and Definite
Share option available, which suggested to another brother.