Spira FI™ gives field users a simple, configurable and secure experience. Whether data coverage exists or not, Spira FI™ allows field users to collect a variety of information including billing, payroll, vendor, operational and safety data in the field, automatically synchronizing data when coverage is available.
Building on a foundation of 10 years, and thousands of satisfied users of the Spira Platform, Spira FI™ marks a new era of usability, flexibility and performance, significantly enhancing the dependability, security, and functionality Spira Data Corp. has built its reputation on. Spira FI™ gets your operational and transactional data to the office fast, empowering intelligent decisions.
Spira FI™ seamlessly integrates with the evolving Spira Platform, including our next generation service based architecture.
Spira FI™ key features:
• Fully configurable user experience.
• Fully functional in areas without data coverage
• Automatically synchronize data when coverage is available.
• Full master data and flexible pricing on your device in the field.
• Capture cost and revenue in the field.
• Customizable reports; you decide what pricing and detail information is displayed.
• Electronic signature capture for proof of work.
• Capture site conditions with pictures on your job or ticket.
• Reduce data entry mistakes with configurable field validation and role based security.
• Request or receive assigned work from your central office.
• GPS location capture and conversion to multiple grid coordinate systems.
• Secure, encrypted database on your device.
• Secured communications using SSL.
This application is designed to integrate with the Spira Platform. Out of the box, Spira FI™ has a demonstration mode which will highlight the application’s many capabilities. Once configured to communicate with the Spira Platform, customers can configure the application to suit their needs.
The use of Spira FI™ is subject to the End User License Agreement with Spira Data Corp.