Swipe & Place all the cards in each suit in 8 stacks of descending suit sequence from King to Ace. 4 Levels available for suite 1, 2, 3 & 4. Level of challenge is increased from 1 to 4. Take the challenge and become the king of Spider Solitaire!
- Game state saved when interrupted
- Auto complete to finish game
- Tap to move or drag and drop easily
- Tablet support
- Multiple restart of new game
- play offline
- Best to kill the free time
- exercise your mania brain
- 4 Decks for your challenge - 1, 2, 3, 4 suits
How to play:
1. Remove all the cards from the table in the fewest number of moves. The higher the score you have with least moves.
2. Spider Solitaire is played with two decks of cards. Depending on the difficulty level, the decks consist of either one, two, or four different suits.
3. The cards are arranged in 8 columns. The top card in each column is face up, the rest are face down. The remaining cards are piled in the lower-right corner of the table.
4. To win, you must remove all the cards from the table by building columns organized in descending order, from king to ace. At intermediate and advanced levels, the cards must also match suit.
5. When you succeed in building a sequentially-ordered column, it flies off the table.
If you run out of moves, click the pile at the bottom of the table and Windows deals a new row of cards.
6. You aren't limited to moving just one card at a time. If a run of cards are all in the same suit, and arranged in numeric order, you can drag them around as if they were a single card.
INSTALL NOW Spider Solitaire Free! It’s totally Free!