This is a free basic version of SOSX.
Please watch SOSX video demonstration by clicking on the link below before installing the application
SOSX Lite vs SOSX
- Can only add 1 contact person.
- 'Call Me' sms alarm feature is not available.
- 'Where Are You?' feature is not available.
To download SOSX full version please go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sosPlus.app
What are the requirements to use SOSX Lite?
- Currently SOSX Lite only supports android mobile phones. However apple or windows mobile users can still receive emergency sms from SOSX Lite.
- Location feature from mobile device must always be turned on (recommended to set as 'Battery saving' mode).
Open google Map application and do a search for any location, this should certainly activate Location feature from your mobile device.
- Requires internet access.
- Google Map application or chrome browser are the recommended mobile applications to view googlemaps.
- Requires the use of sms.
If you do not have sufficient funds for sending sms, please do not use SOSX to avoid overcharge phone bills.
NOTE: To use SOSX Lite you and the contact people you add must have SOSX Lite installed and add each other as a contact person.
Permissions used in apps
Some people are suspicious about the permissions used in apps. I want to make it clear and explain the one used below is only for the purpose of getting SOSX to work at it's full potential