SONE uses unique AudioLink technology that transmits data via ultra-high frequency sound, inaudible to humans. But don't worry - it's perfectly save for babies and animals :)
Every place and event may be covered by SONE. It might be also used in radio and TV*. A few examples below:
- Conferences (send presentation decks to the audience, live voting)
- Music concerts (send lyrics synchronized with the current song)
- Sport events (live stats, Twitter hashtag)
- Museum / fair (download guide app)
- Restaurant (check-in, download menu, rate food)
- Shopping center (get coupons, mall map)
- Transportation (buy tickets, get directions)
- Movie theater (interact with the movie, product placement)
- TV shows / radio auditions (redirect to second screen content)
- TV/Radio commercials (click TV/radio ads!)
- and many, many more!
1. Universal and easy to use tool, to redirect from offline to online.
2. Synchronized with a place and time.
3. No sophisticated infrastructure/software required. Simple sound speakers will do.
Contact us for more information: [email protected]
*The TV/Radio broadcaster has to be AudioLink compliant.