The Significance of Somvati Amavasya was narrated toYudhishtra by Bhisma in the Mahabharata. It is said that who ever takes a bath in the sacred rivers on the day would be prosperous, free of diseases and would be free from grief and sorrow. There is also a popular belief that the soul of ancestors will rest in peace if children and relatives take a holy dip in the sacred rivers.
Scrolling Browse Mode:
• Read Somwati Amawasya offline after installed it.
• Slide book pages up or down or click the previous and next button on every page top and bottom to locate .
• Slight click any area of screen to open the basic settings of book contains Previous, Next, Catlog, Day/Night, Config and About.
• Clearly browse any chapter title and content.
• "Previous" on top screen location enables to fast flip to the prior chapter.
• "Next" on the bottom of screen enables to flip to next chapter.
• Define Font size, Line space, screen light turning on/off when reading, Somwati Amawasya basic information.
• Day/ night reading mode allows readers adjust color to protect eyes.
• Check the basic information of current book such as Book name, author, category, description, etc.
• Trigger valid links in the content.