This Act aims to forfeit properties of smugglers and foreign exchange manipulators.An Act to provide for the forfeiture of illegally acquired properties of smugglers and foreign exchange manipulators and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. WHEREAS for the effective prevention of smuggling activities and foreign exchange manipulations which are having a deleterious effect on the national economy it is necessary to deprive persons engaged in such activities and manipulations of their ill-gotten gains.
- Complete 'The Smugglers & Foreign Exchange Manipulators (Forfeiture Of Properties ) Act 1976' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to read the act
- View data section wise / Chapter wise (Data updated as of 27 March 2016 )
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any queries, write to us at: [email protected]
Follow us at: