SMS is forwarded as part of the message body together with the contact number of the sender. The email subject includes the SMS sender name considering that the number is on the contact list. User can setup multiple email recipient delimited by a “,”. Recipient email can be any email address.
1. Easy to setup.
2. Forwards incoming SMS using Gmail account to any email address.
3. Displays the sender name on the subject. Ex. “New Message Received from ”.
This Sender name will only be included on the subject if the number is saved on your contacts.
4. Sender contact number is included as part of the message body.
5. Forwards SMS to any email address.
6. Forwards SMS to multiple email addresses.
SMS to Email forwarder doesn’t work on phones with “GO SMS Pro” app installed. ”GO SMS Pro” tends to terminate the broadcast receiver causing other broadcast receivers not to receive notifications when an SMS is received.