• Easiest way to text online with your Mac. SMS Sync for Apple Messages lets you see and reply to all of your texts through the Apple Messages app.
• Text message (SMS) and group text (MMS) with friends from your Macbook without ever picking up your Android phone. Send and receive texts through your Mac with the Apple Messages app you are already familiar with.
• Leave your Android at home. Great for students at school, designers and developers at work, professionals during office meetings, or for anyone glued to their Macbook all day.
• No need to get an iPhone. Syncs your Mac with your own Android phone number. Great for Mac users who love their Android.
• Fully sync your messages. SMS Sync for Apple Messages syncs messages between your Android phone and Mac via Apple Messages. Just log into Apple Messages with your SMS Sync account and your SMS and MMS messages will sync with your Android phone.
• SMS Sync for Apple Messages securely routes your text messages between your phone and your Mac. All communication between your phone and your Mac is fully encrypted.
How to Get Started:
1) Download the app on your Android phone and create an account.
2) You will then receive setup instructions for your Mac to sync Apple Messages with your Android phone #.
3) Once your account is setup on Apple Messages, you can send and receive texts to all of your Android contacts from your computer.
• Only app on the Play Store that integrates SMS, MMS and Group Messaging with Apple Messages app.
* SMS Sync for Apple Messages does NOT integrate with iMessage. iMessage is a proprietary protocol developed by Apple, so 3rd party developers are NOT ALLOWED to integrate with their private platform.
All product and company names used are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. SMS Sync for Apple Messages is developed by FortifiedLabs, Inc and is not in any way affiliated with Apple, Inc.