1. If A wants to Locate B.
2. Both A and B should have SMS++ installed.
3. B should have added A (Add Contacts) with the permission to locate.
4. A should add B in the Add Contacts (with or without any permissions)
5. Now A can use the "Locate a Friend" feature and select B as the contact. Click the locate button and within seconds the location of B will be opened in a MAP.
After install enable and app by tapping on the top right toggle button.
1. Add contact in the menu options and give permission to ring you or locate you.
2. Only users who are added to the sms++ contact list can ring or locate you based on the permission you have given.
3. Both the phones should have sms++ intalled and the user must have adequate permission to request ring or location.
SMS++ is a simplest possible app. But what it does is very useful.
SMS++ is extremely safe because the power is in your hand . You decide who can ring your phone and who can locate you by giving them permissions to locate and ring.
Its simple and does not depend on your cellular data network.
And one simple button on the top can enable/disable the app.
It just makes you SMS more powerful.
Imagine you are travelling home and your parents/girlfriend or any other relative keep asking "where are you?"
But driving and SMS don't go hand in hand . So what you do is add your relatives contact and give them the permission to locate you. Now they just have to drop you a message using SMS++ and your phone will automatically share your location.
Another use case , a very important one. There is a important delivery scheduled at your home and your wife has her phone on silent , so what you do ? you just send her a "Loud Message".
Note: This is not a spy app. It just gives you the ability to ask for a location or ring. Whether the request is fulfilled or not depends if you are permitted by the requestee.