Four simple steps are required to do this:
- Select the application and the application module;
- Find out the most meaningful information and the KPI’s made
available by this functionality;
- Set the user authorization properties;
- Set Sme.App and post the application.
Online you’ll find some of the functionalities that we have made available for you:
- Billing and outstanding orders with time dimensions
(today, yesterday, current month, current year…),
market and product dimensions, along with values compared with the last year.
- Accounts receivable aging reports, sorted by agent name, area,
customer and single document;
- Availability of products by store, warehouse, deposit, branch, with the analysis
of the single quantities available in stock, ordered at the supplier’s premises, or
allocated for customers.
All the information is taken in real time by our Sme.UP and by other ERP’s.
Sme.up, the company born as a result of the merging process between three companies:
Query, Smea, Softia, market leaders for over 25 years.
Sme.up stands out as a global partner in the ICT area, with its own ERP, with
vertical solutions for the retail, metallurgical and electrical equipment industry...