City & Guilds, the UK’s leading vocational education organisation has developed SmartCards – the first in a line of mobile apps supporting City & Guilds qualifications.
SmartCards is a fun and engaging tool for City & Guilds Sports learners, enabling you to supplement classroom learning with your smartphone. Featuring over 140 revision cards, the flashcard style app allows you to:
• enhance and test your knowledge unit by unit
• mark cards you know as ‘Learnt’, so you can keep your learning organised.
• identify knowledge gaps using the ‘Flag for review' feature.
The application has been designed to support learners studying the Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Activity Leadership and supports for the following units:
• Unit 201 - Prepare for activity sessions
• Unit 205 - Conclude and review activity sessions
• Unit 207 - Contribute to joint working with other organisations
• Unit 212 - Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
• Unit 213 - Support the work of the team and organisation
• Unit 215 - Promote health, safety and welfare in active leisure and recreation
• Unit 217 - Set up, take down and store activity equipment
• Unit 301 - Lead Activity sessions
• Unit 302 - Support equality and diversity in active leisure and recreation