A very interesting concept for making flying constructions is featured on this MCPE map. The design is a bit clunky, but you can easily upgrade it if you take the time to figure out how it works.
• Your own flying house! It has two floors, and a pusher machine attached to one side, which makes it look kind of cool.
• To make the house start moving, push the piston at the end of the machine attached to the house. You will need to fly out of the house to do that.
• The house itself has all kinds of furniture and chests on the interior. All of those will move along with the house!
• You will need to fly around to do stuff on this MCPE map, so make sure to play on creative mode.
• This map requires the original Minecraft Pocket Edition App to be installed on your device.
Disclaimer: This map for MCPE is not developed or supported by Mojang. Minecraft and Minecraft Pocket Edition are trademarks of Mojang AB. The developers of this MCPE map are not affiliated with Mojang. This application adheres to the terms set up by Mojang AB. More info at https://account.mojang.com/terms.