The description of Smart Call Forwarding (schedule - battery - wifi)
With Call Forwarding, users can:
- Define their preferences of availability to receive or not incoming calls;
- Choose to which numbers they want to divert their calls;
- Enable or desable the call forwarding by sending a private secure code by SMS ;
-Send SMS to know to wich number the calls are forwarding to
-Send SMS to change to wich number the calls should be forwarded to
- Automatically forward incoming calls when the phone connect to a specific list of wifi network; -Defini the minimum battery level they want to activate the call forwarding, no need to stress anymore when the telephone turns off;
- Because 78 % of the mobile Internet users pretend to be unreachable because the phone has no battery, in the subway when there is no more network, when they are in the plane, in a meeting or when they are close to sensitive places ...
- Because 76 % of the mobile Internet users wish in certain cases (job interviews, professional meetings, professional vacation, holidays …), to remain nevertheless reachable on their fixed lines at the office or at home or to their friends or coworkers phones.
- Because the mobile Internet users have no solution for this inconvenience, especially with all those applications using our smartphones resources every day (social networks, messaging, videos, photos, professional documents, calls) reducing quickly the level of the battery.