-- Block unwanted calls and SMS
- Block using Blacklist of contacts and patterns
- Block using Whitelist of contacts and patterns
- Block all unknown caller
- Block private caller
- Allow known caller only
- Save all the created black/white list for later use
- Get notification after call block or SMS deleted
- Send SMS to the caller after blocking call
- Save text of the deleted SMS
- Use exceptions with patterns
==========Description of the features=======
You can create list of contacts and patterns for blacklist or whitelist and can block incoming calls/SMS based on blacklist and whitelist. You can add contact from phone-book, call log or type a phone number with a swipe gesture. Smart search option is there to pick contacts from thousands of contacts you have in your Phonebook or Call Log.
Can block blacklisted contacts. Add unlimited number of contacts from your phonebook or call log or type a number. We introduced swipe gesture to select a contact which is fun to use.
Can block call/SMS from unknown person
Can block calls based on patterns. A pattern can be first few digits of the incoming number. Example: if you store a pattern like +91 you can block all calls from India. If you store a pattern like +88016 you can block call from airtel subscribers of Bangladesh. You can add as many patterns as you like for both blacklist/whitelist.
You can add exception with your pattern. For example, in above pattern +88016 you can add exception as +8801610000001 which is your friend’s. So except you friend no one else from Bangladesh can’t call you using airtel.
Can allow whitelisted callers and reject all other calls. Add unlimited number of contacts from your phonebook or call log or even type a number. We introduced swipe gesture to select a contact which is fun to use.
Can allow all known callers (saved in phone contact) and reject all others
Can allow caller based on pattern. Example, if you want to receive call only from +88016xxx (airtel subscribers from Bangladesh , you have to add that pattern in whitelist.
You can add exception with your pattern. For example, in above pattern +88016 you can add exception as +8801610000098 which is your foe’s number who is disturbing you. So except your foe no one everyone from Bangladesh will be able to call you using airtel.
Block SMS using similar black/whitelist of contact or patterns as call.
Offensive word list:
You can create a list of offensive/disturbing words. SMS containing any of those words will be deleted. There is also option to save the content of deleted SMS.
- You can view the report of all reject calls
- You can view the report of all deleted SMS along with SMS text (optional)
- You can enable/disable app's notification after a call rejected or SMS deleted
- You can send rejection SMS after blocking a call
- Modify the text of the rejection SMS
- Enable/disable alert for unknown caller and options to add them in blacklist
- Can save content of the delete SMS
- Enable auto purging of application data
Share with Friends
You can inform your friends about the app using any other social, messaging, email application installed in your phone.