Smart Audio Recorder1.0 for Android
The description of Smart Audio Recorder
Stereo Microphone STM10 lets you get impressive audio quality next time you want to record an exciting concert. When you are interviewing someone close up, the result is excellent. Make great moments sound fantastic.
Digital Noise Cancelling Headset MDR-NC31EM lets you record binaural audio with high fidelity and an impressive 3D effect. This functionality is available only for Sony Xperia™ devices that support 5-pole audio connector.
Works with: Stereo Microphone STM10, Digital Noise Cancelling Headset MDR-NC31EM, SmartWatch SW2, SmartBand™ SWR10, SmartBand™ Talk SWR30, smartphones and tablets running Android 4.1 or later.
This app is not call recorder. May not work properly on some handsets. User interface not optimized for tablets yet. Recordings in this format cannot be sent via text/sms/mms.
- automatic and manual sensitivity control for Skip silence mode (Beta)
- live audio spectrum analyzer
- wave/pcm encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- microphone gain calibration tool
- save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
- storage and directory change (default: sdcard/SmartVoiceRecorder)
- remaining recording time showed on home screen, limited only by available space on your storage (and tech. limit 2GB per file)
- easy to use recordings list
- send/share a recording via email, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
- set a recording as an ringtone, alarm or notification in one click
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (for displaying ads and some stats collection)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- wake lock (for prevent device from sleeping)
- write settings (for ability to set default system ringtone/notification/alarm)
- billing (for in-app option to turn off ads)
Art Of Tunnel
Reckless Getaway 2
Plants vs. Zombies FREE
Beach Buggy Racing