Organized every two years by Slow Food and Regione Liguria, Slow Fish will be lived through its tasting and restaurant areas, the Enoteca, thematic dinners, the market and many educational activities – all the elements that characterize Slow Food events. New features such as the Alliance Bistrot and the Fish ‘n’ Chef program, a revamped Theater of Taste, will bring added energy to this celebration of sustainable fish.
With “Slow Fish 2013” the event is just a tap away: you will find all the exhibitors, events and news in a single app that will guide you through a journey to explore quality food!
With “Slow Fish 2013”, the event becomes paperless: you will need no paper program, map, etc. and the environment will thank you, too!
“Slow Fish 2013”can be used online as well as offline and is available in English and in Italian.
* All the material you need to inform yourself and organize your visit that will accompany you before and during Slow Fish.
* Two tools that will help you not to miss any opportunity and that will be available as long as Slow Fish is open:
- Now, to find all the events you can take part in at a certain time;
- A Walk Around Slow Fish, to discover all you can do to learn, taste and have fun walking around in the fair.
* Have Your Say, a way to make yourself heard by the organizers, that will be available from the day Slow Fish opens.
In your virtual bag you will always have on hand:
* Map. To find your way around Slow Fish and Genova.
* Programme. The complete event list.
* Exhibitor and Slow Food Presidia lists. All the stands you can visit, with taxonomy navigation and text search.
* Your visiting card. To exchange contacts with the exhibitors at Slow Fish.
* Your diary. A place where you can keep your “must see”, your personal notes and the visiting cards you collect.