***UPDATE SEPTEMBER 16***
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR APP TO LATEST version 0.3.9 to earn points and redeem gift cards. You will not be able to earn points or redeem gift cards with prior versions of the app.
0.3.9 version - fixed Gift Cards Issue.
SlamAd is the unique way to get gift cards by texting. Easy sign-up using Facebook.
- It's Free. It's Easy. Download SlamAd today and start getting gift cards by texting your friends, family or anyone.
- Here's how it works: text normally, and after the 5th text received from the same person, your next text will have a deal, and you'll get 3 points.
- Redeem points for gift cards to national retailers such as Amazon, Best Buy, Gap, GameStop, Whole Foods, plus over 200 more.
- Important: you must accept SlamAd as your "default messaging" app.
Be one of the first to use SlamAd! SlamAd is currently in an open beta.
- Text anyone on any mobile device
- Anyone can receive messages sent from SlamAd
- Group texting
- Earn 3 points for each ad viewed
- Points are earned for viewing ads
- 150 points per day limit
RULES & CONDITIONS
1. Only one SlamAd account per person
2. Points must be earned by viewing ads in normal texting conversations
3. Any points acquired by not viewing ads in normal texting conversations are not valid and will be cancelled
4. Points acquired by bugs in the app that trigger large point increases are not valid and will be cancelled. Sorry!
5. Texting quickly back and forth between two phones with the purpose of increasing points is not allowed, and any points acquired this way will be cancelled.
6. 150 points per day limit
7. U.S. only -- more countries this Fall
SlamAd is in Beta, and from time to time there are bugs. Please send us any bugs, suggestions and feedback to [email protected]
**YOU MUST HAVE VERSION 0.3.9 FOR THE APP TO WORK PROPERLY AND REDEEM GIFT CARDS. CHECK BY CLICKING 'SETTINGS' AND LOOKING AT BOTTOM OF SCREEN OR IN 'ADVANCED SETTINGS.'
If anyone experiences crashing, points decreasing, or any other unusual activity please tell us at [email protected]