FIS combined with Reach Duress has the capability to:
• Monitor your field staff by knowing where they are.
• View real-time and historic location information for mileage reports, stop reports, geo-fences, speed alerts, multiple device tracks, breadcrumb trails, fleet views and much more.
• Activate quickly a duress alarm if onsite visits and other unregulated work environments go bad.
• View information easily about your location, signal strength and battery life.
• Choose to report tracking during preset times or anytime. Pick between Sleep mode to stop tracking or Track mode to continue tracking. Your company administrator can also set your device’s tracking schedule.
• Enterprise-Level Third Party security monitoring centre capable.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Your phone uses GPS to obtain the coordinates and location.
2. Tap anywhere on the Send Duress buttons or swipe down from top of screen and tap on Send Duress. The Send Duress button will pulse until the signal is successfully sent.
3. After your duress signal is successfully sent, tap on the Reset Duress button or text link to reset your app and return to the home screen. The duress signal automatically refreshes every 60 seconds in the background.
4. To receive a vibration confirmation that your duress has been sent from your smartphone, select Vibration Alerts in Reach Duress Settings.
PLEASE NOTE: To use this app your employer must be a paid subscriber and have details registered with SkyNet Satellite Communications.
WARNING: No emergency calls. This app is not a replacement for your telephone and is for sending a duress signal to your employer or monitoring service.
Android 4.0.3 or above is recommended.