Skylar Lite version provides limited functionality, but Skylar PRO has unlimited features and flexible for branding, customization and licensing for service providers and enterprises. Please contact to [email protected]
IMPORTANT: Skylar Lite softphone is a standalone SIP based VoIP client application and is not bundled with VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make and receive VoIP calls.
* Using the device’s existing contact list, Skylar Lite facilitates easy and effective communication management with an intuitive interface.
* Multi-tasking support for background operation, such as receive incoming calls while using other applications.
* DTMF configurable option: ability to enter numbers and use an auto attendant via RFC 2833 and Inband
* Auto NAT type detection and NAT Traversal using STUN, TURN and ICE.
* Automatically discover the server by using DNS SRV.
* VPN Support
* Single account support for any SIP-compliant server
* Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls.
* Speakerphone, mute and hold functions.
* Dial Plan support.
* Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
* Audio codecs include G.711A/U (PCMA/PCMU) and GSM
* Headset with microphone including Bluetooth™