With SkyDesk Support for Android devices, you have access to the following features.
• See a beautiful feed of all your request activity.
• Perform frequent request actions like edit, close, and assign.
• Use @mentions to tag other team members and collaborate via statuses.
• Create, view, edit and delete requests from any department.
• Search for specific support requests.
• Add & update comments and request fields.
• Receive push notifications on request updates, comments and @mentions.
• Re-assign requests to other team members and pick up unassigned requests.
• Receive and view attachments on requests.
• Save responses as drafts, access them later and send them to customers.
• Use any existing reply template or canned response while replying to requests.
- SLA is not working in case of updating any request via Mobile Support
In case of updating a request via mobile applications, SLA is not run. If you use SLA, please update any requests via PC browse
-To start using SkyDesk Support, you must first sign up to become a user.
-Communication charges may apply
-Maintenance schedule will be announced on the SkyDesk website in advance.
-For other inquiries, please visit our support page or contact us at [email protected].