SkyDesk Mobile Application Features:
- Sign in to an existing account
- Launch the SkyDesk mobile applications: Mail, Docs, Calendar, CRM, Cards and PhotoNote
SkyDesk Mobile Social Networking Features:
- Use Posts to view the latest activities in your network as live feeds
- Receive new feed updates automatically when the app is running
- Receive push notifications for new feeds when the app is not running
- Filter the feeds by groups
- Add your latest activities as Status Updates or Announcements
- Use the People tab to view your contacts, org and group members
- Use the contact list to: place a call, send an email and send an SMS.
- Your device temporarily stores the contact list so that you can use it while signed in even without network connection.
- You can add Location information, select targeted groups when posting message as Status Update or Announcement. While Status Update can be shared with any groups in your SkyDesk network, Announcement can only be posted to your Organization or Organizational groups.
- The audience of a message will be shown in the message feed in a truncated form. e.g. ""Org, ACME..."" is shown when multiple groups are selected in addition to the organization.
- To start using SkyDesk, you need to first sign up to become a user. (* User registration is free.)
- Please read our Important Notes and Disclaimer (currently available only in Japanese) at http://www.skydesk.jp/legal/terms/agreement.html before using the service.
- Communication fee may apply.
- The service period of SkyDesk Mobile corresponds to the SkyDesk service period. SkyDesk cannot be used during maintenance.
* Maintenance schedule will be announced in the SkyDesk website in advance.
- Please contact us for any other inquiries from our support page.