sip:phone requires an existing account on the sipwise.com Server. IT DOES NOT WORK properly on arbitrary SIP providers or Sipwise deployments!
• Secure VoIP softphone for voice, presence, instant messaging and group chats
• Auto-Discovery of contacts in your address book
• Encrypted SIP and XMPP communication for secure calls and messaging
• Sharing of pictures, videos and location information
• Recent Calls List
• Recent Chat List
• Put calls on Mute and Speaker Phone
• DNS SRV Support for SIP and XMPP
• DTMF Support for operating voice menus an auto attendants
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE:
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. Sipwise GmbH will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
The sip:phone application delivers calls on a best-effort basis to the service you are signed up with. As a consequence, the sip:phone application is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. Sipwise GmbH will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using sip:phone as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.