Sing This suggests random notes and intervals and tracks the number you've chosen to sing.
Don't like the current interval suggestion? Press the "Skip" button to get a new interval without the unwanted one counting against your practice session goal.
- 2-octave interval range
- Random ascending vs. descending suggestions
NOTE: this app does not generate any tones - use it alongside a keyboard, guitar or other instrument for intonation practice.
1) Sit down at piano, launch Sing This
2) Play the suggested starting note in a range comfortable for singing
3) Mentally figure out the target interval note
4) Without playing the note on the piano, attempt to sing the target note
5) Play the target note on the piano, compare to sung note