UPDATES: Google DATA BACKUP is now supported! Notifcations are now supported! Settings menu is now implemented! Projects can now stay checked in past midnight (new timestamp automatically created for the following day)!
Instructions for application:
- You can add new projects to the main screen by clicking the row titled "Add Project..." at the top of the main screen. You can easily rename a project by Clicking & Holding on the project row. A menu will pop up with "Edit Project Name" as one of the available options. There is also an option to delete the project and to view the Time Stamps for the project).
- Click anywhere on a project row when you are ready to start working on that project (The row will turn green and display the word "ACTIVE").
- Click anywhere on an active project row to check out of the active project (or on a different/inactive project row).
- You can view weekly reports by clicking the "View Weekly Reports" button in the top-right corner of the main screen. Weekly reports will display the hours worked for each project in a given week.
- On the Weekly Reports screen, you can select a date to view the report for the week containing that date, or you can use the "Last Week" and "Next Week" buttons to cycle through each weekly report.
- The "Decimal Format" check box allows you to switch between decimal hours or clock based hours (for example 4.5 or 04:30:00).
- You can export your weekly report by using the "Share Via Email" button in the top-right corner of the "Weekly Reports" screen (report is sent as a .CSV file, which can be opened in Excel or other spreadsheet programs. I also send the raw data from the .CSV in the email as well). NOTES ARE HERE, and they are automatically collected and placed in the body of the email!
There will be ad support in a future version to help me keep a free version of this app available! I will likely be releasing a paid version (no-ads) with additional features in the future. I will be monitoring reviews/comments daily. Please send me an email before leaving a negative review. I will address problems, and add features if they are necessary, reasonable, or just plain awesome to have!
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY:
This free Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you.
Should the Software prove defective, you, and not Justin DeFields, assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
JUSTIN DEFIELDS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.