1. You can use this in a simple and with intuitive operation.
2. Since the orientation is fixed, even if be placed on the desk horizontally, the display does not rotate.
3. Even if the screen is darkened in sleep, this app will automatically return before the countdown ends. (You can also set not to sleep.)
1. Push "Start" button, then start countdown.
2. Push "Stop" button, then pause countdown.
3. Push "10sec", "1min", "5min", then increase remaining time.
4. Push "Reset", then set remaining time to zero.
5. You can adjust remaining time with seek bar too.
6. Increase button or seek bar is enabled while countdown or not.
7. When countdown is finished, a dialog is opened with an alarm sound. You can finish the sound with tapping outside of the dialog.
1. On silent mode, you can not hear the sound.
2. The orientation is fixed with terminal type.
1. You can open the setting menu, with menu button (|) on the action bar.
2. If you "Not sleep" checked, the screen is kept awake while countdown is going.
3. By default, "Not sleep" is unchecked. The screen will go to sleep after an amount of time. But it will be resumed at a little before the finish time automatically. (If it goes to sleep just before the finish time, it will be resumed after the finish time.)