• Identify each artwork by scanning a QR code
• Select the expertise level that suits you best: Child, Adult, or Expert
• You can tag artworks with familiar terms (social tagging)
• You can share your favourite artworks on your social network accounts
• You can organize your favourite artworks in thematic collections in order to refer to them in the future
• You can leave comments and impressions for each artwork
• Your comments and tags are further used by the museum curators to better manage the collections content and improve future visitors’ experience
• Easily find your location in the museum and identify other points of interest on the virtual map.
When you enter the gallery, you are advised to install the application on your mobile phone. Anyone can download and install the application for free, and use it anywhere. Only few of the features are site-dependent (QR scanning, map orientation).