When you use a data-only SIM, your device might always display "No signal". At that case this app may be useful!
Otherwise, hmm...do you want to see signal strength in units of dbm? This app can display it in status bar.
- Signal strength icon appears in the status bar.
- Signal strength in dbm units appears in the notification area.
- When internet communication in 3G is available, a blue antenna icon is displayed. When it's not available, a gray icon is displayed.
- Signal strength in dbm units can appear in the status bar.
Permissions used in this app is for follows.
- Run at startup
It's used to start automatically when you restart the device.
- Read phone status and identity
It's used to obtain the signal strength of the device. Device ID is NOT used.
- View network connections.
It's used to confirm the availability of the Internet connection. (This privilege allows no internet communications.)
- View Wi-Fi connections.
It's used to obtain the signal strength of wireless LAN.