This app has the following features -
✔ Non-stop slideshow of Swami ji's rare photos.
✔ Non-stop 'Namah Shantaya' mantra.
✔ Non-stop 'Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram' in Shri Swamiji's own voice.
✔ Non-stop 'Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram' in group voice.
✔ Non-stop 'Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram' in solo male and solo female voice.
✔ 2 Non-stop Kirtana versions of ‘Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram’
✔ Paduka Pooja
✔ Shri Swami ji's brief biography in Marathi, Kannada & English.
✔ List of the places where Shri Swamiji did Chaturmas along with the respective year.
✔ List of all His ashrams and Paduka temples.
✔ List of all His Kannada & Marathi published books.
✔ Brief biographies of 10 of the closest disciples of Shri Swamiji in English and Marathi along with their pics and info about other known unknown disciples.
✔ Audio streaming of entire Dasbodh.
✔ Audio streaming of 8 Kannada & 1 Marathi Pravachana in Shri Swami ji's own voice.
✔ 2 Sanskrit, 7 Kannada & 4 Marathi Stotras written by Shri Swami ji.
✔ 4 English poems composed by Shri Swami ji.
PLEASE NOTE -
- IT CAN TAKE UP TO 15-20 SECONDS TO INITIALIZE THE AUDIO STREAM ONCE ANY PRAVACHANA OR DASBODH CHAPTER IS SELECTED, SO KINDLY BE PATIENT.
To read online literature (eBooks) of Shri Swamiji, please visit - https://shridharsahitya.wordpress.com/
CREDITS / ACKNOWLEDGEMENT -
01. Vocals on the 'Samadhi' & 'Dedication' screen are sung by Shri Vishveshwara Bhatt Karwa.
02. Male solo Rama Nama is chanted by Shri Suresh Wadkar.
03. Vocals of 'Jai Jai Raghuveer Samartha' and 'Manache Shloka' is by Shri Charudatta Afale.
04. Kirtana 1 is sung by Chakrini Devi Dasi.
05. Kirtana 2 is sung by Shri Makarand Buva Ramadasi.
06. Dwadash Naam stotra is recited by Shri Shridhara Bhatt of Varadapur.
07. Dasbodh is read by Shri Dilip Apte of Sangli and recorded and made available online by satsangdhara.net
08. Shri Srivatsa N.S of Bangaluru provided the audio of 6 Kannada Pravachans of Shri Swamiji and also other 2 audio CD's. The concept of non-stop 'Ram Nama' in Shri Swamiji's own voice is his.
09. Shri Manjunatha MN of Mysore provided the pic of 'Samadhi' and also a valuable suggestion to add female solo and 'Kirtana 2' Ram Nama audios to the app.
10. Dr. Shripad Kulkarni of Belagavi provided the pic of Shri Swamiji's Padukas and a doc file of Kannada 'Arati' of Shri Swamiji. (These Padukas were given to his grand mother by Shri Swamiji Himself).
11. Shri Shiva Kumar of Bangaluru provided the doc file of 7 Kannada stotras including Shri Datta Stavarajah.
12. Shri Upendra Dasare of Pune provided the pic of golden 'padukas' and doc file of the English poem 'Want" and also gave a valuable suggestion of adding 'Samartha Patha', 'Ram Patha' and a list of all Ashrams / Paduka Mandirs to the app.
## Keywords ##
Sajjangad, Varadapura, Varadhalli, Samarth Ramadasa, Shreedhara Swamy, Ramadasi, Dasbodha