Hanumānchālīsā in Hindi fonts.
Some attractive features of this application are:
* Read Hanumānchālīsā through auto scrolling with two modes: Horizontal (Left to right) and Vertical (Top to bottom)
* You can stop auto scrolling either fully or partially.
* Colorful themes selection.
* Themes can be chosen at run time, no need to restart the application.
* Speed of auto scrolling can be controlled.
* You can select font size, line gap and scaling of text.
* Extra line between two Chaupāis can be hidden.
* Highly optimized for performance and stability.
* Audio for Hanumānchālīsā. You can play Hanumānchālīsā through the application. Hanumānchālīsā can be played in background even if application is not running. You can play Hanumānchālīsā continuously also. There are three audio files sung by three different singers...Lt. Mr. Hariomsharan, Mr. Anoop Jalota and Mr. Ravindra Jain.
* Preferred mode for screen orientation can be chosen. 3 modes are available: Portrait, Landscape and Normal. If you choose portrait or landscape, then application will start and run in that mode only, no matter what is your screen orientation.
* Sharing options are available through Mail, SMS, Whatsapp and much more.
* Hanumānchālīsā is in two languages. Hindi and English. English notation is given in Hunterian transliteration.
* Ringtone can be set. You can choose any dohā or Chaupāi and make it a ringtone or notification. Application just updates the media scanner in your phone so the dohā or Chaupāi you choose can be seen as ringtone or notification.
* You can choose fonts for Hanumanchalisa text for both Hindi and English languages. Some choices are: Arial Unicode, Mangal, Kokila and Akshar etc.
* Save audio locally. You can save Hanumanchalisa.mp3 audio files in your Android device.
* If you wanna play Hanumānchālīsā through other installed music players, then you can first save audio in your device, then if you select this option in application settings, then the application will not play Hanumānchālīsā itself, instead, this will pop up a list of other installed music players, and you can play Hanumānchālīsā with your chosen music player.
* Crash report is sent automatically, but you can stop sending crash reports.
* Option for not showing starting Hanuman Ji idol, to show Hanumanchalisa timings, to show header n footer of Hanumanchalisa, to show Hanumanchalisa in full screen.
* Option to hide doha chaupai heading in horizontal view. This will speed up scrolling in horizontal view.
Description of the content of the application:
Hanumānchālīsā is a religeous Hindu verse. It was composed by the Saint Poet Goswāmī Tulasīdās. In this verse the great virtues of one of the most revered deity Lord Hanumān have been sung about. Its repeated recital grants peace and relieves the devotee of his sufferings. Saint Poet Tulasīdās composed this devotional verse in Awadhī language. This verse is particularly recited or chanted on Tuesdays. Its chanting on Saturdays is also good. But all devotees of Lord Hanumān must recite this verse at least once in a day.
Introduction: Lord Hanumān:
Lord Hanumān is one of the most revered divinity for Hindūs. He is most reverential in the hearts of devotees because of his own supreme devotion for his master and most revered Hindu God Lord Shrī Rām who is always worshipped in the company of his beloved wife Devī Sītā and his younger brother Lakshman. Hanumān ji is also known as Bajarang Balī and Sankat Mochak. He was extremely mighty and brave.He travelled from India to Shri Lanka in one jump.
Intruduction: Saint Poet Tulasīdās:
Saint Tulasīdās is one of the most revered saint poet in Hindus. He composed many religeous volumes of which two happen to be most celebrated religeous books - Shrī Rāmcharitmānas and Hanumānchālīsā. Besides these two, he composed other volumes too like Vinay Patrikā, Dohāvalī, Kavitāvalī, Vairāgya Sandīpanī, Jānakī Managal, Pārvatī Mangal and so on.