If you are a small guard, between 4'8 - 5'10, then this app will help you DOMINATE the game of basketball.
Believe it or not, short guards have an advantage! Small guards are lower to the ground - meaning they have a lower center of gravity. Dribbling this close to the ground you are less likely to turn the ball over off the dribble and are usually quicker than taller opponents. This program focuses on developing the skills that make having a lower center of gravity A SIGNIFICANT advantage.
This program focuses on the following:
- Dribbling & Ball Handling
- Full Court Dribbling
- Passing IQ
- Shooting & Mid-Range Shooting
- Finishing with Floaters and the Opposite Hand
Additionally, this app focuses on the conditioning component for small guards - becoming stronger, faster and quicker. Some of the conditioning includes:
- Plyometrics for Guards
- Stability & Balance Training
- Upper & Lower Body Resistance Strength Training
- Workouts and exercises at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
- Profile with social notifications, past posts, and your bio
- Active community of coaches, elite athletes, beginners, fitness enthusiasts, nutritionists, and athletic trainers
Become a PRO or MVP member to get access to more Fitivity apps, plus other features and advantages!
PRO - $2.99/month
Access all Fitivity Basketball related apps and their premium levels.
MVP - $6.99/month
Access to the entire collection of 350 Fitivity apps and their premium levels.
PRO and MVP membership also gives you access to...
- Your own dedicated training library to access thousands of videos, exercises, and workouts.
- The ability to create and edit your own training library.
- Save exercises and workouts for easy access.
- A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your exercises.
- Exclusive access to newly added exercises, workouts, and apps.
I am having technical issues, what should I do?
Email us as soon as possible and be specific about your issue. If you can send us a screen shot, that is very helpful. Let us know the type of phone you have and the app you are using. We will try to respond and help you on the same day. To email us visit getfitivity.com/contact
Who are the models in the videos and who designed the training programs?
Training programs are demonstrated and designed by collegiate athletes, professional athletes, elite high school athletes, and certified trainers and instructors.
How do I create a Fitivity account to interact or ask a question to the community?
By either commenting, liking, or creating a post for the first time, you will be prompted to sign in with either Facebook or Google.
Who, When, More Info
Who Examples of people who use this app right now
- For athletes working out by themselves
- For ball players practicing in small groups or with a partner
- For coaches and trainers to incorporate in their bet, lessons, practices or current routines.
When Common times to use this app
- In the off season to improve skills and prepare for the upcoming tryouts
- In the season to sharpen skills, maintain technique, or develop fundamentals
More Info Other benefits from using this app
- Increased offensive performance for one-on-one and five-on-five
- Improved scoring
- Better efficiency
- Enhanced skills and coordination
- Progressed maturity and overall work ethic
- Burned calories depending on intensity of workouts
- Basketball muscles developed by fully participating in the drills at game speed
- Improved stamina and good cardio endurance if working hard enough