This sample app is designed for smartphones that supports the work of sales representatives.
Hint: after installation you can enter with the users R001, R002, R003 or R004 and leave the password empty!
- The app is capable to download the list of shops to be visited from the company headcount's SAP system.
- The sales representative can rate a shop during a visit
- The app can work offline, it stores the rating results on the smartphone, if internet connection is restored, the app sends data to the backend system
- History tab shows a summary about the visited shops in the past
- Shop addresses are integrated with Google Navigation
Involved technologies and used architecture:
- Xamarin: The app is developed and built with Xamarin in C#
- Azure Mobile Services: Shoprating is directly served through this cloud service, hiding the backend system like SAP
- Middleware with Web Api: this service is can be placed into the company network and can directly connected to Azure Mobile Services with Hybrid Connection. This service gives an additional layer of security and frees up resources from the SAP backend system
- SAP ERP: the central database of the visits and rating results is stored in SAP. The sales coordinators can plan the visits and questions in SAP and the released visit plans are sent to the ShopRating app.
- SAP BW: the rating results and the sales of the shops can be combined in SAP Business Warehouse. This system enables flexible and easy analyses of data.
We'd appreciate if you'd report any issues you're having with the app to [email protected] .