The description of Shhhh.......
Do you feel embarrass when your phone rings while you are in cinema/concert hall ??? Most people will put the phone on silent mode and generally will have a missed call. However, the caller will be frustrated because he/she is not able to reach you, instead of just has a missed call, this app will allow you to inform the caller that you are in the cinema and not able to attend to any call. That small gesture will hopefully ease the frustration :).
Brought to you by AppTOMATION
Languages supported : Arabic, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish. Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Swedish, Spanish, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese. Please feedback any translation error or suggestion for improvement.
1) Start the app, a splash screen will appear and followed by a menu screen.
2) Select and Start AutoMessaging service, small icon will appear at the notification area. indicating that the service has started.
3) Once service started, any incoming call received will generate a SMS respond to caller
4) The SMS message is "AppToMsg : I am at cinema.". Press the "SMS MSG" button to view the message.
5) To stop the service, just Select and Stop Service. The small icon will disappear from the notification area.
6) To check if the service is running, Select Status.
Note : The app relies on incoming caller number to return SMS message. Thus, private number, land/resident line or phone without caller ID will not work with the app.