How to convert your books to ebooks and audiobooks:
1. Add your books to find out which are available on Shelfie.
2. Provide proof of ownership by signing the copyright page.
• Digitize your library with a photo of your shelf – a Shelfie!
• We’ll let you know which are available as ebooks and audiobooks
• Personalized recommendations, explore by genres and new releases
• Explore real shelves and personal collections from around the world
• Stay connected to your friends with a newsfeed of updates and comments
• Login with Goodreads to import your library
What’s available on Shelfie?
You can expect ~20% of your library to be available as an ebook or audiobook. We work with +1400 publishers to offer over 250,000 titles. We recommend you add all your books so we can notify you when they become available.
• Shelfie is free to use. We offer both free and discounted ebooks and audiobooks.
• While most ebooks are DRM-Free, some publishers have provided their ebooks with DRM. Please email email@example.com if you’re having trouble with DRM. We’re here to help.
Since people often have trouble spelling BitLit and Shelfie, here’s a few alternatives: Bit-Lit, Bit Lit and Shelfy.
FEATURED ON TIME.COM and LIFEHACKER!