The description of Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 11
The SKF TKSA 11 app is designed to be used with the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 11. Together, the TKSA 11 and the app form an alignment system that allows shaft alignments of many rotating machines to be made in an intuitive and easy way. The system uses a new innovative technology that enables highly accurate and reliable shaft alignments, whilst being affordable for almost every budget.
The TKSA 11 and its app communicate wirelessly via Bluetooth®. Without the hardware the app can nonetheless be used, as it features a fully functional demonstration allowing the complete alignment process to be experienced without the need to purchase the TKSA 11.
• Very easy-to-use – The TKSA 11 app focusses on making the main alignment tasks as easy as possible and enabling accurate shaft alignments.
• Demonstration mode – The TKSA 11 app offers a fully functional demonstration mode allowing the complete alignment process to be experienced without the need to purchase the TKSA 11.
• Automatic alignment report – Automatically generated alignment reports give a complete overview of the alignment process and results. The Reports can be customized with additional notes, machine pictures and more and can easily be shared via email or cloud services.
• Easy to follow explanatory videos – Comprehensive videos show how to set up and perform accurate measurements with the TKSA 11.
• 3D Animations – 3D animations guide the user through the alignment process, allowing accurate shaft alignment to be performed in a very easy way.
• Combined 2D/3D alignment view – The combined view of two planes inside a three dimensional picture help visualize the alignment status, making it very easy to understand the situation and prepare corrective measures.
HARDWARE – SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 11:
The SKF TKSA 11 uses two inductive proximity sensors and a reference bar to measure and correct shaft alignment with high accuracy and reliability. The data is transferred in real time through Bluetooth® 4.0 LE to the App.
The TKSA 11 is equipped with a fully functional demonstration mode. The measurement values are replaced with simulated data and allow the app to be used when no hardware is available. With the demonstration mode, the complete shaft alignment process can be experienced without the need to purchase the SKF TKSA 11.
This app is designed to be used with the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 11 hardware. The SKF TKSA 11 can be purchased separately from your local SKF Authorized Distributor.
The TKSA 11 and its Android application are compatible and supported with the following devices:
• Galaxy S4 (GT-I9506) (Recommended Phone)
• Galaxy Tab Active (SM-T360) (Recommended Tablet)
SKF will continuously monitor these devices and ensure that every version of the TKSA 11 Android App will function admirably on these devices.
In addition, the TKSA 11 Android app has been successfully tested on the following devices:
• Nexus 4, Android 5.1.1
• Nexus 5, Android 5.1
• Galaxy S4 mini (GT-I9595), Android 4.4.2
• Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505), Android 5.0.1
• Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F), Android 5.0.2
• ZTE Blade Vec (ZTE Blade Vec 4G), Android 4.4.2
• Nexus 7, Android 5.1.1
• Nexus 9, Android 5.1.1
• Galaxy Tab Pro (SM-T320), Android 4.4.2
For more information and technical specifications about the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 11, just visit our website.