- Free to play
- No ads
- Completing puzzles earns points towards unlocking more puzzles
- Daily Challenges
- Puzzles of all difficulties from easy to expert
- Ongoing challenges, such as completing all puzzles in a pack, can earn bonus points
- Colourful, fun, and relaxing interface
- Easily see puzzle and pack progress from the menu
- Enable/Disable timer
If you've ever played Sudoku, check out this colourful spin. Same game, different look.
Shadoku is played by following the rules of Sudoku, but instead of numbers, it's colours! Finish each puzzle to gain points to work towards your next puzzle pack unlock.
The game comes with a beginner pack (10 puzzles), a starter pack (30 puzzles) and one unlock credit. With this credit you can unlock any available pack. We recommend the Current Pack to get your Daily Challenge on! Find a pack to unlock in the Shadoku Cafe.
Daily Challenge Packs: These packs correspond with a certain month of a certain year. The puzzle number represents the date. Each day there will be a daily challenge of a certain difficulty. Each pack will contain a puzzle per day for the corresponding month. E.g. May has 31 days, so the May pack will have 31 puzzles.
What is a daily challenge? If you have unlocked the Current Pack (the pack for the month you are in), your daily challenge will show up on your home screen each day of that month. The difficulty of the puzzle will depend on what day of the week it is:
Monday: Very Easy
If you finish the daily challenge puzzle on the proper day you will be rewarded bonus points depending on the difficulty of the puzzle.
Extra Packs: These are packs for those who are crazy Shadoku addicts who just can't get enough! There are easier packs and harder packs to choose from. Each of these extra packs contain 30 puzzles.
Coming Soon (v1.3 - estimated November release)
- Cloud saving of puzzle data and the ability to keep the same progress on multiple devices
- Head to head and co-op play (play Shadoku against or with a friend)
- More challenges and puzzles